When you have added a carefully-thought-out gift to your basket, you have to make a payment before you can finish placing your order. You have gone through the process and now you are at the payment options page. You have to choose a payment method (usually this is by credit card, but you can use one of the alternative payment options provided) by clicking the appropriate payment button.
Here is a go-to-guide to figuring out which payment method would suit you better:
Constatech accepts all major credit cards including American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard® and Visa.
Simply enter the following information:
· Your card number
· The card holder details
· The expiry date of your card
· The CVV code (Last 3 or 4 digits on the back of the card)
MasterPass™ is a free digital wallet service that makes online shopping safe and easy by storing all your debit, cheque and credit cards in one convenient and secure place.
For first time users:
- Download the MasterPass™ App on your smartphone from one of the following stores: Android App Store, Apple App Store, Blackberry Store or Windows Store.
- You can download any bank’s MasterPass™ App, even if you don’t bank with them.
- Complete your profile.
- Load your MasterCard®, Maestro or Visa credit, cheque and debit cards.
When shopping on Constatech:
- Click on the MasterPass™ button on the payment options page.
- Open the MasterPass™ App on your device and scan the QR code on the site.
- Select the card from which the payment will go through, insert either the ATM-pin or one-time pin (depending on the type of card) and the last 3 digits on the back of your card.
- You will receive confirmation once your payment is successful.
- Once payment has been authorised you will be returned to Constatech.co.za to receive your order confirmation.
For MasterPass™ account help, visit www.mastercard.co.za/masterpass.
Bank transfers – SID (Instant EFT)
Instant EFT is a payment service provided by SID, that allows Constatech customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of waiting. This payment option is available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
- Select Bank transfer, then SID: Instant EFT as your payment option during order placement.
- We’ll then send you over to the SID: Instant EFT payment page. You’ll then be directed to your chosen bank’s website where you can logon to make the payment.
- Our banking details will be pre-populated on the once-off payments page.
- Once you have completed the payment and received the receipt, your order will be placed as per your request. No need to hassle with sending us the proof of payment.
Bank transfers – Direct Deposit
Constatech support all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank, Standard Bank or others. You can make a deposit directly with your bank and get your order released immediately without delays. Due to forces beyond our control, certain payments made over the amount of R500 may experience a delay as a result of bank processing times.
This method requires proof of payment to be emailed or faxed to Constatech, before the order can be released for fulfilment.